Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing your Data
- We collect your data in accordance with the law and our ethical responsibilities related to the provision of the service you have contracted from us.
- All prospective clients are asked to provide full name, email address, home postal address and mobile telephone number
- Work emails and telephone numbers are accepted if your employer is paying for the service.
- We use this information to deliver the service for which we have been contracted and this includes electronic completion of an initial client questionnaire, notes taken during sessions with clients, electronic and paper-based feedback and evaluations
- We publish testimonials only after seeking explicit consent and these may be shared anonymously where this is stated by the client
- We keep all your data in secure and encrypted platforms (Dropbox, Zoom) or on external servers sited overseas that are protected by the EU-US Privacy Shield (GSuite Applications).
- We comply with ICO standards for storing and safeguarding your personal information.
- We never share your data with a third party for commercial purposes. Our coach/es work with a supervisor as part of maintaining professional standards, all client information is anonymised during supervision.
- We keep your data only for as long as legally required to comply with our insurers, which is six years for clients and three months for prospective clients who do not proceed beyond initial consultation.You can request a copy of your notes and data file at any time using the email address below.
We will always seek your consent before adding you to our newsletter, blog and email marketing lists. You can unsubscribe from any email list that you have given your consent to join at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the footer of each mail out.
How to Get in touch
If you every have any questions relating to your data pleas contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org